Adobe Inc. is commonly known as a company of computer software all over the world. Like many IT companies, adobe also settled in San Jose, California. It formulates creativity and products for multimedia. The most popular products are Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Flash, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
In this article, we will talk about the adobe refund policy, adobe cancel plan, stock, creative cloud refund, etc.
If you came across the few situations mentioned below this article will be helpful for you:
- If the Adobe product is not as per your expectation.
- Adobe offers a free trial and you need to cancel before it expires but sometimes you may forget to do so in that case you can request a refund.
What is the refund policy of Adobe?
Different companies have different refund policies and Adobe has its own. If you want to cancel the adobe acrobat subscription then you need to go through the terms and conditions carefully. Also, check whether you are eligible for a refund.
- If you want a refund you need to cancel the adobe creative cloud subscription during the 14 day period. But if you forget to cancel then you cannot receive any refund.
- If you cancel the services after signing up then you can get a refund of 50% but this regulation is applicable to a few of the annual contracts.
- The terms for cancellation for the adobe subscription plan will be available on the Subscription Terms page.
- You have 30 days in your hand to return the non-subscription product from Adobe, then only you will be eligible for the refund.
- After purchasing the product you can make a refund request in 14 days for the volume license.
- If you purchase Adobe from a third party then contact them and request a refund because they can give you a refund.
- When you are eligible for the refund the amount will be credited to the original payment method.
Will Adobe refund my money?
Yes, Adobe will refund the money. There are three methods to request for a refund.
- Ask for a refund from Adobe over the phone.
- Abode refund request through Website.
- Request for a refund from a third-party seller.
a) How can I seek a refund from Adobe via Phone?
If you find the Adobe Product not satisfactory then sign into the account and go to the Contact us page to detect the phone number.
Here are the steps below to be followed:-
- First, you need to register the product’s serial number.
- Then select Deactivate option.
- Select the option to uninstall the product.
Once you reach the customer service provided the following information:-
- Your name in full.
- The Order number.
- Valid email id.
- Contact number.
- Type the reason to return the product.
b) How can I request for an Adobe refund through the Website?
In order to seek a refund from Adobe through the Website, you need to reach the reps of customer service just by tapping on the Chat option.
c) How do I ask for an Adobe Stock refund from the Third-Party Seller?
If the product is purchased from a third-party seller then you need to check their refund policy to learn that you are qualified for the refund or not and how to proceed to get the money back.
What is the process for Adobe Cancellation?
If you want to know how to cancel Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Creative Cloud, and the Plan then you need to do the following:
- Firstly, sign in to the Adobe account.
- Next step, click on the membership plan that you wish to cancel and tap the Manage plan or View plan option.
- From the Plan information section, tap on Cancel plan.
- Choose the purpose behind the cancellation.
- Hit on the Continue tab.
- Lastly, go through the instructions as displayed on the screen.
If you want to cancel the Teams membership, then you need to reach Adobe customer service.
How much time to get the Adobe Refund?
The refund processing time for Adobe Refund is 5 to 7 working days after requesting it. You are expected to wait for the bank to transfer the amount to your account.
How to check the Adobe Refund Status?
You can check the status from the confirmation email you received from Adobe. If the time taken to process the refund is longer than usual then reach the bank or credit card issuer and ask for assistance.