Nowadays, you can get information, listen to audio music, and listen to audiobooks using Audible. A site where you can acquire the services once you subscribe to it. The subscription is quite expensive and if you are not satisfied with the content available and decide to request a refund. But here is the question: If I cancel Audible will I get a refund?
So, we are with this blog to help you to take a step forward to get your refund.
Refund Policy for Audible Cancellation
Whatever the site may be, the company has its own cancellation and refund policy and you need to follow the instructions if you want your refund process to proceed smoothly.
If you go through the rules you will figure out that on canceling the membership or subscription, no refunds will be allotted for the paid subscription. Your benefits will be terminated but still, you can use the license and view the contents that are purchased.
As of now, you know that refund rules are rigid on Audible when you cancel the membership, but an exception in such a situation. Audible has the audacity to end the membership without any prior notice. For the days left you will receive a prorated refund with a condition that you won’t utilize the services by violating the Terms or laws applied or commit conspiracy to the disadvantage of the firm or different users.
Let’s see how you will be eligible for a refund after canceling the Audible Subscription:
- According to the exchange policy on Audible, you can exchange the book within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase and make the request for a refund. As a member, you will have a limited amount of time to ask for a refund.
- During the subscription, if any member mishandles the benefits then Audible will decrease the refunds or returns limits.
- They can invalidate the right of a member to return the book wholly.
- In case you cancel the subscription or Audible cancels your membership, then you will lose the eligibility to receive a refund on the Audible book. If you could not maintain the membership in satisfactory status still you will be debarred from eligibility.
- If you are not a member, you can return your book within 6 months through the Audible site. Make sure that only two titles can be returned in a period of 6 months.
- You can also reach out to the help center of Audible for any queries.
Sometimes your Title might show ineligible for the return. This is because you have reached the maximum limit for returning the audiobooks through an online tool. You can request a customer team to help you with the return or in another way you can opt to find alternative titles and listen to them.
Can I Refund Audible Credits?
The Audible Credits after being issued can only be accessed within a period of one year. They are not refunded as credits are not in terms of money.
How to get a refund from an Audible subscription?
Let’s hope for the best if a refund is possible on Audible Subscription. Here you will get an automated request for a refund processed for its members.
You need to make a request, then the refund processes as per the mode of payment used while purchasing.
There are three methods that will lead your way to a refund:
- Request through a desktop browser
- Via mobile site
- Through phone, chat, or email
Refund on Audible book through Desktop-Site
Follow the steps below:
- Visit the site Audible.com on your desktop and head to the Purchase History available on the left side of your screen page.
- Next, search for the title you wish to return and tap on the Return Title option.
- Now, select the motive for returning the book.
- Next, tap on Return Title and confirm it.
- After completing the above step you will get a confirmation message of returning the book successfully.
Get a refund on Audible through Mobile-Site
Audible has not yet approved the cancellation or return or refund process through the mobile apps. But using the mobile site you can visit @www.audible.com
The steps that you need to be followed:
- First, type the above-mentioned link and enter the homepage of Audible.
- Then tap the Login tab by entering the login credentials.
- Tap on the Menu tab and move to the My Account option.
- Click on the Purchase History.
- Next, tap on the Return button.
- Now pick the returning reason.
- Click the Return tab for confirmation.
- A message will be delivered to your screen notifying you of a successful return.
Refund Audible through Phone, Chat, or Email
If you forgot to cancel the subscription after the trial period then directly reach Customer Support for assistance. Provide all your necessary details and ask them to provide for the return.
Once you requested the refund you will receive the notification of the refund status through email.
How much time does it take to get the refund?
We have listed the time period as per the mode of payment so that you don’t have to go somewhere to find your refund.
- If the title is purchased through credits then you will receive a refund as credits and refunds instantly.
- If used coupons for Titles then coupons will be refunded within 7 to 10 working days.
- In case you used a credit card for purchasing then the cash will be credited to the bank account within a time frame of 7 to 10 working days.
If you wish to return the audiobooks multiple times using the credit card then the title will be treated as a separate transaction. This implies each title will be qualified for a refund within the mentioned time period.Want Any Help?
Call Now: +1-864-538-6511