Fiverr is an international online commercial center for services like freelance, called Gigs. The stage requires an expansive extent of administration classifications purchasers can scan looking for an ideal service and dealer.
You need to register if you want to buy and sell on Fiverr, which is free of cost. The price ranges from $5 to $10,000 for services.
In spite of the fact that the stage facilitates users to negotiate the requests and make changes, at times sellers and buyers don’t agree with the agreement, which may bring about a buyer’s refund request.
In this blog, we will learn how to request a refund from Fiverr, withdraw a refund, refund to a bank account, and so on.
What is the refund policy of Fiverr?
As per the terms and policies of Fiverr, the buyer will receive the refund when the order is canceled for any reason or did not receive any service, the service received is not as shown on the Gig Page and any fraudulent behavior.
You can cancel the order:
- When it is active.
- In 14 days of it being finished.
- After the completion of 14 days i.e. under unique circumstances, when Fiverr discovers it reasonable.
Before proceeding with the case to Customer Support, Fiverr motivates buyers and sellers to settle all problems mutually through the Resolution Center.
How to Request a Refund on Fiverr?
As we learned the refund policy now we can move further to make a refund request on Fiverr.
There are methods to ask for a refund:
- The Resolution Center
- Customer Support
If you want to ask for a refund through the Resolution Center, you need to reach the seller about the order cancellation.
The steps of instructions to be followed:
- First and foremost, go to the Fiverr account and tap the Login tab.
- Choose the order you wish to cancel.
- Click the “Visit the Resolution Center” tab.
- Choose the option “Ask the seller to cancel this order”.
- Next, select one of the reasons for your dispute and explain the request briefly.
- Tap on the Send tab.
If the seller refuses and proposes to revise the work, you can accept or decline the offer. If the seller might not respond for 2 days and then the order automatically will be canceled and receive the refund.
In case the order is captioned as finished, then you cannot access the Resolution Center, but it is possible to contact the Customer team and make a request for a cancellation refund.
You need to get an agreement before reaching customer care. Make the cancellation within 14 days of the order being captioned as finished and give adequate information for the cancellation.
If you do not receive any refunds then opt for the DoNotPay app which will solely resolve the problem and get the money.
Follow the instructions carefully to get the refund:
- Firstly, open the DoNotPay app from the browser.
- Then, go to the Chargeback Instantly section, and tap Get Protected.
- Furnish the information regarding the order from Fiverr.
- Next, verify the request and sign digitally and click on Submit.
- After you submit the request DoNotPay will do the rest, a letter of dispute will be delivered to the bank on your behalf. As per FCBA, relevant Codes of MasterCard and VISA are sent to support your case.
Hence, this article will help you to receive your refund from Fiverr. The amount will be credited to the Fiverr balance. The refund also covers the service fee.
The time to receive the refund depends on the mode of payment you used while purchasing. Keep in mind Fiverr does not transfer the money back to your account. You cannot withdraw the balance as cash. It will be shown as credit in the balance of the buyer that you can use for further purchases only on Fiverr.