On UFC TV users might be able to watch live and on-demand fight matches. Here you can enjoy streaming various combat sports. If you want to pay for the services then choose the monthly or yearly subscription or choose the option pay per view. There are numerous contents available for the customers but they complain about the issues with the streaming as they are unable to stream and so decides to seek for a refund from ufc.tv.
If you are one of the users facing such problems then read through the article to get guidance.
In this blog, we will talk about refunds from ufc tv and the refund policies.
What are the methods to get a refund from UFC TV?
When you feel you are not satisfied with the services of UFC TV, you can opt to ask for a refund.
There are three methods through which you can make a request for a refund:
- Compose an email to the customer service of UFC TV.
- Write a message to the customer service through the website.
- Make a refund request to the company from which you purchased UFC TV.
1. Request for a refund through Email
The easiest way to request for a refund is through email.
Follow the steps mentioned below:-
- Compose an email and send it to the address Support@ufc.tv.
- Type “Refund” as the subject.
- Give the details of the account and write clearly that you want a refund.
- Do not forget to provide proof to support the claim because they might receive many complaints about the issue on streaming.
2. Deliver a Message seeking a refund from UFC TV customer care through Website
You can try the second method to reach the customer care to ask for a refund and that is through the website.
You can see a message tag on the FAQ page.
Now follow the steps below:-
- Just tap the message tab.
- Give the email address and the device name where you are using the UFC TV.
- Go to the Category option and tap the Billing option.
- Clearly state that you want a refund.
- Tap on the ” START CHAT” option.
Once you tap the button a chatbot will interact with you and do whatever it asks you to do to reach the rep. This will help you to contact customer service and make a request for a refund.
3. Make a request for a refund through the App
You can get the app of UFC on different devices and with the help of those devices users to get their refund by contacting from the app they purchased the UFC.
- iPhone or iPad App.
- Android App.
- Amazon Fire App.
How to receive a refund from UFC TV via iPhone or iPad App?
Here are the steps to be followed:-
- Firstly, go to the Apple support page for iPhone or iPad users.
- Then select the current location.
- Choose the iTunes store.
- Tap the Call Us button.
- Now go to the Subscriptions & Purchases option and select Request a Refund options.
- Type the Apple ID.
- Go through the instructions as shown on the screen to reach the customer service of Apple.
Once you contact the customer service you can request for a refund and they make refund you bit there is also a possibility that they can ask you to contact the UFC TV for this kind of request.
Refund from UFC TV Through Android i.e. Google Play
If you have purchased the subscription from your Google Play then you can make a refund request from it only if the purchase does not exceeds 48 hours.
In order to request for a refund from Google Play, here are following steps:
- Go to the Web Browser and search Google Play Account.
- Then click on Order History.
- Choose UFC Fight Pass.
- Tap on the option Report a problem.
- Select the option “I no longer want this purchase or I purchased this by accident”.
You need to wait for 3 – 5 working days to get the money to your account. If the refund request is made after 5 days of purchasing then you need to contact customer support of UFC directly to refund you.
Ask for a refund from UFC TV Via Amazon
Users if purchased through Amazon then you need to contact them to ask for a refund.
- Dial the Amazon customer at -1-(888) 280-4331 and ask for the refunds.
- Clearly state the issue you are facing so that the reps understand and follow up for the refund process.
What is the Refund Policy of UFC TV?
There are significant conditions on what grounds you will eligible for the refund.
According to the Refund Policy of UFC, the company will offer help to its users whenever required and if they are eligible for the refund they will get their money back. But if the customers do not follow the terms and services then a refund is not possible.
If you choose the payment option Pay-Per-View then you will not receive any refunds as per the rule. However, if the users have streaming issues then the company decides to return back the money.
Services provided by UFC TV for Pay-Per-View if poor then ask for a refund by contacting the customer service from any of the methods discussed above.
In a few of the cases if other plans purchased then you can immediately request for a refund:
- You need to cancel the subscription within 5 days after purchasing the product and the refund will be credited to you excluding the Weekly Pass.
- If canceled the UFC service and have not breached the Terms and Conditions.
Users can get the free trial from UFC but when the trial ends you will be charged automatically. So make sure to cancel the service by keeping track of the trial period.
How much time does it take to get back the Refund?
There is no any correct time mentioned on the UFC website to receive the refund. If the request made passed more than 30 days and no refunds received contact the customer service again and seek assistance.
Hence, this guide will help you to ask for a refund on ufc.tv. Choose any method as per your requirements to interact with the customer service.