Hulu’s a fantastic website for video content if you are one of those who loves to binge TV shows more than movies and a great wireless solution to watching programs on television. Users can also get a Hulu Live TV service, which streams on almost every gadget and has most of your favorite channels.
Streaming providers would not necessarily simplify reimbursements for subscriptions, and their cancellation processes may even be more difficult. It could cost you a lot more money if you forget to cancel your plan.
Hulu Refund Policy
The Hulu policy for reimbursement mentions that only in certain conditions can the company grant reimbursement, and the amount they refund can vary from the case by case. The specific conditions they may repay are being overcharged by them or having an unjustified fee for your monthly membership.
If you are overcharged for the monthly fee, you have 30 days to request for refund. Hulu refuses any request submitted after 30 days.
Users can also interrupt and reactivate the Hulu membership for up to 12 weeks if they do not entirely suspend the Hulu service.
Your membership must be canceled before the time. That would be day Eastern time the day before your upcoming billing cycle to avoid charging. You will continue to have access to the Hulu Service by the end of your current billing period, even if you cancel your membership. After your billing cycle, you will lose access to your account.
Some variables that can make a difference in your monthly sum include taxes and banking charges. You can still check your billing history on Hulu.com any time you have any confusion about your account.
The main thing to remember about refunds is that Hulu doesn’t give monthly service refunds. Therefore, whether there is an additional fee on a monthly subscription, getting Hulu credit is best.
How To Get A Refund From Hulu?[Hassle Free Methods]
Depending on your device you are using for Hulu. The procedure is different. The following instructions cover how to get a refund through both the website and iPhone. Through Website.
How to request a refund on the website:
- Open the Hulu website in your desired web browser.
- Fill in the following information and log in to your account.
- Click the ‘support ‘center to scroll down to this list’s bottom.
- It will open a popup and tap “Submit Request” and continue to submit a claim for reimbursement.
You will get Hulu’s confirmation email concerning your repayment application, and they will respond within seven days or refund you money directly within seven working days.
Through Apple store[iPhone]
Apple claims that Apple can reimburse purchases of an iTunes Store, Apple Books, App Store, or other Apple service if they are entitled to a refund.
You can do it through any device with a web browser to demand a refund. You would need your apple login ID.
How to request a refund on iPhone:
- Visit to report a problem.apple.com.
- Log in, together with your Apple ID & password.
- Tap if you notice an icon ‘Report a Problem’ or ‘Report” near the package you wish to cancel
- Give a reason why you are demanding a refund & submit the request.
How To Cancel Hulu Subscription
There are two ways to cancel your Hulu subscription.
Cancel subscription through Hulu website?
If you no longer wish to use the streaming platform, it is simple to revoke your Hulu subscription. As an update to their regular offerings, several internet and data providers offer you access to Hulu. If you subscribed to Hulu in this manner, you’ll have to suspend your Hulu subscription from your profile with any of those suppliers.
Steps To Cancellation through Hulu website
- In a web browser, go to https://www.hulu.com. If you are registered, your Hulu dashboard will open.
- Click the login icon in the upper right corner to sign-in if you are not logged in.
- Tap your name. It will be on the top right side in a box, and A popup box will appear.
- Tap on the account. Now the “Manage Your Account” tab will be prompt on your screen.
- Keep on scrolling to the bottom until you see “Your Subscription”. Tap “cancel.”
- It Will open a popup window and enter CONTINUE TO CANCEL. Which will be on the right side
Canceling through iPhone
It’s not easy for the Hulu iPhone/iPad program to revoke your Hulu membership. This way, you cancel the membership in the settings of your iPhone. If you’ve registered for Hulu on your iPhone or iPad, use this process.
- Unlock your iPhone’s. An open setting icon is usually found on the main screen.
- On top of your setting menu, click your username.
- Click the blue icon that is the iTunes & App Store.
- Enter your Apple ID. It’s your email address that is visible on top of your screen.
- After this popup window will appear, Click View Apple ID
- Enter the password for your Apple ID. You will then be taken to the account page with your Apple ID.
- If your phone or tablet has Touche ID built, Scan your fingerprint will also work.
- You won’t have to type your password if you visited your Apple ID account during the last couple of moments.
- Keep on scrolling down, then click Subscriptions.
- Click your subscription to Hulu. You can avoid this move if Hulu is your only iTunes subscription as the “Subscriptions” tab opens onto Hulu’s page.
- You are presumably subscribing through another provider if you can’t find Hulu on this page. Instead, follow the form of using Hulu.com.
- To prove, follow the on-screen instructions. Upon cancellation of your account, you will get to enjoy the premium functionality of Hulu until the expiry of the latest billing period.
What Is Refund Hulu Charge?
Hulu does not charge any money for refund, Either they will repay you your full money or give you a partial refund. When you have expressly signed up with Hulu through your credit card, they will return your payment within seven days after the repayment application has been granted through customer service. Please review the appropriate store policy to find out a little more or contact the appropriate billing platform to verify your request’s progress if you have subscribed through a 3rd party billing platform like the Apple App Store or Play Store.
Hulu Complaint Service
Need to contact the Hulu corporate office
|Phone Number||1 (888) 265-6650|
|Hulu twitter support||https://twitter.com/hulu_support|
|Hulu Facebook Support||https://www.facebook.com/hulusupport/|
Their customer service is available 24 hours, and you can file a complaint against them anytime.
Frequently Asked Question Related To Hulu Refund
You will have access to Hulu till the end of your current billing cycle.
No, you will not be charged if you cancel Hulu. Hulu does not have any policy like this.
If you have a charge other than the recurrent, recurring payments linked to your membership, it could be that you make changes to the contract or changed billing details to the register. Hulu does not charge cancellation fees.
The prices of subscriptions to multiple channels are also rising as streaming networks proliferate. When you first sign up, they will cost you hundreds of bucks every year because of tempting free trials. So before you subscribe, could you pay attention to their policy?
Hope, you found this article helpful for you. If you still have any doubts regarding Hulu Refund then leave your query in the comment section of this blogpost.