A huge manufacturer of furniture, IKEA is a Swedish organization that deals in furniture for households, accessories and appliances. As per the 2019 record, the organization had 433 marts in 52 nations.
IKEA provides more than 12,000 items intended for customers as per their taste, however, a large scale of production now and then accompanies bad quality things bringing about wellbeing issues and experiences.
Hence, IKEA willfully recalls a portion of its items, for example, particular chest and dresser classifications that do not convince the security guidelines.
Why the IKEA Malm Dresser Recall refund?
IKEA takes into account items that do not accept the voluntary industry standard prerequisites of the U.S
The list of IKEA products for which it is recalled such as strangulation, entrapment hazards or tip-over because of the possible threats the owners are instructed to participate in the program of recall.
The organization cooperates with the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission to figure out what items give possible hazard to the consumers and assure their security.
What are the preferences for Malm Dresser or Chest marked for Recall if owned by me?
If you possess a malm dresser or a chest marked for recall, first you need to avoid utilizing it, separate it from kids, and connect IKEA for suggestions on the following matter.
Those users who wish to join in the recall IKEA will propose two choices:
- Refund – Return the product and receive the money.
- Free wall-anchoring kit – Obtain the pieces of equipment or devices to anchor the dresser or chest or have it attached by the assembly team of IKEA.
How To get an IKEA Dresser Recall Refund?
Following are the methods to make your request:
- Via phone.
- Through email.
- Via website.
While contacting the customer care of IKEA, provide the information:
- Full name
- The mailing address.
- Classification of dresser or chest.
Request for IKEA recall refund over the phone
- Dial the number at (866) 856-4532
- The working hours will be from 9 a.m. – 12 midnight.
- When the rep responds to the call, provide the necessary details.
Refund from IKEA Recall through email
Write your query at email@example.com. Describe it briefly to get your refund as soon as possible.
Get the IKEA Recall refund via the website
Go to the website of IKEA and fill in the form.
After contacting IKEA, your product will be picked from your place or take the item to the IKEA store whichever is possible.
According to the refund policy, you will be refunded within 365 days if you are not satisfied with the product.
What is the refund amount of the IKEA Malm dresser recall?
You can receive a refund in full for the recalled Canada products.
IKEA dresser and chests involved by 2016 of June recall, will receive:
- If the products are manufactured between 2002 and 2016 of June then you will get a full refund.
- You purchase an item before 2002 then 50% of store credit will be given to you.
- The stamp date if cannot be recognised then a $50 store credit will be provided.
Many fatal cases of Malm have been recorded in the year 2011, 2014 and 2016. In 2014, there were two cases reported.