OkCupid is a U.S.-based online social media platform and program that operates globally for friendship and online dating. It includes questions with several options for the participants to match. It’s free to register. OkCupid is owned by Match Company, which also has all of the famous dating apps and pages, Tinder, Hinge, and many other fish. Although the platform and the framework once embraced multiple contact modes, messaging was limited. In 2007, the top 10 dating websites of Time magazine featured OkCupid. The IAC Match.com division purchased this platform in 2011.
Premium Subscription Structure of OK Cupid
The smartphone app OKCupid may not be a new idea in online dating, but it could only be one of the most underestimated. It has lots to give if you use it as a social media web site or as a social dating spot — mainly if you are new to the scene.
While the free features provide a positive basis for using OkCupid dating, you have more choices and features when switching to a paying subscription. These are:
- you will see who had liked you
- Alerts informing you who read the messages
- A cool lack of announcements
- Usage of add on features on the filters for your search
- To promote your portfolio, use Auto-Boost
- Ensures that the chat priority feature displays your messages first
- See the responses in public conversations and forums to questions
The OkCupid Dating App is among some of the few that gives its non-paid users ample opportunities to immerse themselves in the universe of online dating, purchasing a membership significantly broadening the sector. There are dual subscription tiers, each split into three payment levels.
- One month: The basic subscription plan charges 15.95$ for one month while the premium plan charges 34.90$
- Three months: The basic subscription plan charges 35.85$ for three months while the premium plan charges 89.70$
- Six months: The basic subscription plan charges 47.7$ for three months, while the premium plan charges 149.4$
Can you get a refund on OkCupid?
Now that we discussed the paid membership structure of OkCupid, the question arises, “Can I get a refund from OK Cupid.” OkCupid is a dating site that provides an exceptional solution focused on problems. With features such as who liked your profile, a Messagefilter, or an advanced search tool, OkCupid provides paying ‘A-List membership.’ You should cancel your account on OkCupid’s website if you don’t want to use the A-List membership anymore. You may obtain the OkCupid refund or your OkCupid Subscription Refund in certain circumstances depending on the instances in which a severe website-based bug occurs or when your money has been used without your consent, and it also depends on OkCupid Refund Policy.
The first move on how to get a refund from OkCupid is to cancel your extension of OkCupid membership. OkCupid does not change, redeem, or revoke subscriptions if you have bought your OkCupid membership from the iOS/iPhone app store. Using your iPhone Apple ID settings, you have to cancel your OkCupid membership. If you are thinking about getting a refund for Apple from OkCupid, the first step you should take is to contact Apple Support, and after that, you should also contact the OkCupid Refund support team.
OkCupid Membership Cancelation
If you are ever thinking, How do I get my refund on OkCupid, the first step you should take is to cancel your existing membership and request the rebate from the OkCupid team?
How to cancel an OkCupid membership through the website
- Sign on to the OkCupid website with your OkCupid account.
- Select your profile on the central OkCupid menu with the image of your profile
- When you see the open menu, press ‘Settings’
- On your account settings tab, press ‘Subscriptions’
- Please see your OkCupid A-List account cancelation option now.
How to cancel an OkCupid membership through Itunes
- Enable your iOS device’s Settings app
- Go to App Store & iTunes
- Tap on the apple identifier and then see the apple identification.
- Tap Abonnement and choose OkCupid Then
- Click Cancellation
How to cancel an OkCupid membership through Google play
- Google Play Store Available
- Go to My Subscriptions
- Choose OkCupid
- Select Manage and then Cancel Subscription
- Click Are you sure you want to cancel? to confirm cancelation
How to cancel an OkCupid membership through Do Not Pay
Maybe you’ve already fallen over your head with someone or want to take an online break. You want OkCupid programs to be canceled but do not want to spend meaningful time in the challenging process. Thankfully, to treat the cancelation on your behalf, you should assign this to DoNotPay.
To achieve this:-
- Open the DoNotPay app from the Web browser
- Choose Find Hidden Money
- Type OkCupid and you are all done.
They are going to inform you until your OkCupid Subscription expires.
Your e-mail or bank account can be linked to DoNotPay. They will scan your membership and payment costs as soon as you connect your account to our app. The advantages of the following are:
- You will be told of the subscriptions that you pay daily but rarely use
- If you wish to end unsubscriptions, we promise to cancel expired subscriptions
Following these measures, the OkCupid membership will be successfully revoked. The next move is to apply for OkCupid’s refund. OkCupid will not compensate you if you don’t want the A-List membership stating, “It is your responsibility to cancel a subscription if you no longer want it.” However, OkCupid will send you a refund if you experienced a significant bug or problem or the charge is charged without authorization. Notice that you will still be paid for your externally acquired membership unless you are already terminating your account if the OkCupid app is disabled or removed. Since some OkCupid features can be accessed without Subscription, canceling your account does not delete your account but restores it to the core package.