When you plan a trip, sometimes you might not have much time for booking a hotel. If you find it troublesome to do so we are here for you with the option Priceline, which will help the customers to book their accommodation and deals on transport. The best hotels will be on the list with discounted prices and you can select from them.
Priceline was established in 1997 which operates under Booking Holdings, a U.S.-based corporation that also acquires Kayak and Booking.com.
During the offer season travelers while booking airline tickets or hotels get] a 60% off.
What is the Refund Policy of Priceline?
Priceline deals in car rentals, airfare, and hotel bookings. If you want to cancel any of the Priceline services you need to go through their refund policy.
A refund is accessible if you are qualified for but first, you need to cancel the service. In some cases, airlines or hotels do not permit the cancellation and then Priceline cannot proceed to cancel your service.
If you want to know the conditions in which you will be able to get the refund then Click on the Check Your Request page.
You can also buy Insurance for Priceline Travel in coalition with Allianz Global Assistance. That means your trip will be protected like Trip Insurance Protection and Trip Interruption Protection and before canceling contact Priceline.
Priceline cancellation refund policy
If you are not aware of the policy of Priceline then here we have listed for you a few of the points:
- Airline Tickets Refund Policy
The refund policy of Priceline will determine whether you are eligible for the refund or not.
- If there are changes in the itinerary then you need to pay a fee for the changes made on airlines and considered as a processing fee of Priceline.
- If the airfare offers discounts on flight bookings, then do not wait to get your refunds on cancellation because they are non-refundable, non-cancelable, non-transferable, and non-changeable. If you purchase the reservation you need to pay for it and you cannot exchange any reservations for credit on travel.
- Hotel Refund Policy
Bought a hotel and now you want to cancel the booking. You will need to check the cancellation policy before booking on Priceline.
- Refunds might vary determining the hotel’s policy. Few reservations do not refund nor change the booking. If they cancel the booking you need to pay a huge amount as a penalty but with a few of the hotels, you can easily get your refund back.
- Any offers on deals are not changeable, or refundable, or cancelable nor transferable. Possession of vouchers or credit cannot be canceled and cannot receive a refund.
- Car Rental Refund Policy
Similarly, if you rent a car from Priceline, as per the policy you cannot change or endorse the transfer of the reservation. Here car rental reservations are non-refundable.
How do I get a refund from Priceline?
i) Make a refund request on Priceline Hotel through Online:
Followings are the steps to be followed:-
- You can cancel the booking on hotels and ask for a refund.
- Go to the online website and then visit My Trips, and click the login button.
- You can also click Find My Trips and search for the booking that you wish to cancel.
- After you request a refund then Priceline will contact you.
ii) Seek a refund request from Priceline Airline Ticket through Online
You need to fill up the form for Flight Cancellation which means that Priceline will cancel the reservation and as per the policy you will be charged for the changes in the itinerary. Those customers who are qualified for a refund will surely get the refund from Priceline.
iii) Request for a Priceline Refund over the Phone
If you have any issues, customer service is there to help you out. Dial at 1-800-774-2354 and inquire to get the money returned. Make sure to keep all necessary details ready if asked for.
When you are trying hard to get the refund back but because of certain conditions, you might face some issues.
- You bought the service during deals and now you cannot get a refund because no cancellation allowed.
- The refund will be less than the amount you paid such as taxes that are non-refundable, car insurance and airfare taxes are too not refundable.
How long does it take to get the Refund?
If you made the refund request you need to wait for two to three days probably after the refund is processed. It might take much time depending on the situation. Once you are qualified for a refund the amount will be credited to your bank account and might take more days to appear on your account.
Is it possible to check the status of my request for a refund?
Yes, it is possible. You can surf the Priceline website to track the updates on your refunds.
If you find difficulty in tracking then contact customer service to assist you and check the status on your behalf.