League of Legends known as ‘LoL’ is one of the popular Multiplayer Online Battle Arena video games and has become a prominent active game since 2009. Riot Games designed LoL and was stimulated by Defence of the Ancients (DOTA).
As millions of transactions go on in LoL so there might come a time where an error occurs and it may lead to League of Legends refund credits. So if you are one of them who wish to learn about available League of Legends refund tokens then this article is just for you. We shall discuss questions like ‘League of Legends refund 2020’, ‘League of Legends how to refund Skins’, ‘League of Legends permanent ban refund’ and many more.
How to refund League of Legends:
There are several ways through which you can go for League of Legends refund tokens. We shall look at the methods one by one in detail below.
How to request a League of Legends refund champion on your own:
To make a request for a League of Legends free refund token you can do so either via Game Client or by submitting your ticket on the website of League of Legends.
- League of Legends refund champion blue essence and on skins could be performed, in-game client.
- Whereas, League of Legends Runes refund, Summoner Icons, Chroma Packs and Summoner Name Changes need to be done via the tickets on Player Support.
How to perform League of Legends more refunds by using Game Client:
So, if you desire to add a refund token League of Legends on the in-game assets, you can simply go for it in the game client.
The steps that are to be referred to are as follows:-
- To begin with, first, log in to the LoL account by using your game client.
- Next, navigate to the ‘Store’ section, which is situated on the right top of the client.
- Click on ‘Account’ tab under the Essence (BE) and Riot Points (RP) balance.
- Then, hit on the ‘Purchase History’ option.
- Select the one on which you want to have the refund.
- Tap on ‘Refund’ in order to confirm your refund request.
For requesting to get more refunds League of Legends champion, then you will receive the BE back instantly and will be displayed on the section of BE balance.
It will cost one refund token on a League of Legends.
On making a new account, you would receive three refund tokens. Riot Games has made available League of Legends refund tokens for 2020. So in case you had not claimed for it, you can go for it by logging in to the account.
How to get more refunds for League of Legends via its website:
In case you failed to receive skin, champion or any other item refund in-game client then you can deliver a request to the League of Legends Player Support service to get a manual refund.
It can be achieved on the purchases which emerged within the past 90 days, but still, you own the refund token.
Ensure to select correct contents while you submit a ticket:-
- For Rune Pages: Select Rune Page Refund Request and then the summoner name.
- For Summoner Icons: Select ‘Summoner Icon Refund Request’ and the summoner name.
- For Chroma Packs: Select ‘Chroma Packs Refund Request’ and the summoner name.
- For the Summoner Name Changes: Select on Summoner Name Change and the summoner name.
This method is applicable in both ‘How to refund RP League of Legends’ and ‘How to refund a skin League of Legends’.
What is the League of Legends Refund Policy:
According to the League of Legends, Refund Policy players lose the right in changing their minds, cancelling orders or receiving a refund when given timely access to digital content. To say, if the content is downloaded, you lose the right to get a refund. Exceptions are there in League of Legends even on strict policy refunds.
Items You Can Get a Refund:
Following are the list of items on which you can get a refund on Game Client:-
- Wards skins
- Individual chromas
- Summoner name changes
- Rune pages
- Chroma packs
- Summoner icons
Note:- Summoner icons, Chroma packs and Rune pages (RP) won’t be refunded through the client and can be refunded through submission of the ticket.
Items You Can’t Get a Refund:
Listed below are the contents that can’t be refunded as per League of Legends’ refund policy:-
- Account transfers
- Promotional items
- Esports summoner icons
- Event passes
- Hextech inventory (keys, chests
Thus, we hope by now you have learnt how to get more refunds in League of Legends and the contents on which you can get the refund.
It’s important to remember that League of Legends does not provide any type of cash refunds on RP gifts and purchases.
For any query, you can contact the League of Legends Customer Service team for any further help.